News Register Control Panel Private Messages Members List Team Search News Posts About Us

Linux Advisory » Community » Introductions » smartass is back with a new id smarty » Hello Guest [login|register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
smarty smarty is a Male

Registration Date: 07-29-2003
Linux Distro: red hat 8.0

Rate Member

Level: 6 [?]
Experience Points: 210
Next Level: 282
72 point(s) of experience needed for next level

smartass is back with a new id smarty Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

hey all guys
well its me smartass with a new name and game
i had changed my id to smarty
hey ravish plz... transfer all my posts to this id and also my status of contributor to this id
thanx
bye
smarty(smartass)

life is very small so get most out of it
enjoy......

07-29-2003 20:45 Send an Email to smarty Homepage of smarty Search for Posts by smarty Add smarty to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: smart_ass_8_3
Heather Heather is a Female
Respected Member

Registration Date: 05-21-2003
Linux Distro: I'm OS neutral.

Rating:
10 Votes - Average Rating: 3.40

Level: 26 [?]
Experience Points: 108.913
Next Level: 125.609
16.696 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

Smartass....smarty. Dude, we're not stupid. Tongue

We could have so easily assumed it was you. Smile

"-- ---- ------ ---- -------- ---------- ------------------ ---- - ----- ----- -- ------ ---- ---- --- ------."
- ------ ------

07-29-2003 23:00 Send an Email to Heather Search for Posts by Heather Add Heather to your Buddy List
Telos Telos is a Male
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 06-04-2003
Linux Distro: hmm....

Rating:
3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00

Level: 19 [?]
Experience Points: 21.504
Next Level: 22.851
1.347 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

I deleted the other thread about this subject. I guess one thread does the job...

07-30-2003 08:07 Send an Email to Telos Homepage of Telos Search for Posts by Telos Add Telos to your Buddy List Add Telos to your Contact List AIM Screenname: dreamimpactcom
Nitin Nitin is a Male
Contributor

Registration Date: 07-24-2003

Rating:
13 Votes - Average Rating: 6.69

Level: 22 [?]
Experience Points: 43.098
Next Level: 49.025
5.927 point(s) of experience needed for next level

ok telos
well now my old id is working fine
which one should i use
well i m using my old id thats smartass
so plz.......

Well for me life is very small and one time oppurtunity given to us by allmighty up above there so i want to make most of that so that after my death i keep living in peoples heart Wub

07-30-2003 10:42 Send an Email to Nitin Homepage of Nitin Search for Posts by Nitin Add Nitin to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: smart_ass_8_3
Telos Telos is a Male
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 06-04-2003
Linux Distro: hmm....

Rating:
3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00

Level: 19 [?]
Experience Points: 21.504
Next Level: 22.851
1.347 point(s) of experience needed for next level

heh heh...well make up your mind Smile

07-30-2003 11:13 Send an Email to Telos Homepage of Telos Search for Posts by Telos Add Telos to your Buddy List Add Telos to your Contact List AIM Screenname: dreamimpactcom
Nitin Nitin is a Male
Contributor

Registration Date: 07-24-2003

Rating:
13 Votes - Average Rating: 6.69

Level: 22 [?]
Experience Points: 43.098
Next Level: 49.025
5.927 point(s) of experience needed for next level

well well well
i m using this account of mine thats smartass
if u want u can delete another one and shift articles postes by me there to this one
ok

Well for me life is very small and one time oppurtunity given to us by allmighty up above there so i want to make most of that so that after my death i keep living in peoples heart Wub

07-30-2003 11:18 Send an Email to Nitin Homepage of Nitin Search for Posts by Nitin Add Nitin to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: smart_ass_8_3
Post Reply:
Title (Optional):

Convert URLs: Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Email Notification: Notifies you by email every time there is a new post in this thread.
Deactivate smilies in this post.
Add Signature: Displays your signature in this post.

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: