News Register Control Panel Private Messages Members List Team Search News Posts About Us

Linux Advisory » Community » Announcement & Suggestions » Heather: Stop this » Hello Guest [login|register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Registration Date: 12-27-2002
Linux Distro: Redhat, Mandrake, Gentoo

Rating:
15 Votes - Average Rating: 8.13

Level: 29 [?]
Experience Points: 217.966
Next Level: 242.754
24.788 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Attention Heather: Stop this Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

I've been getting alot of complaints regarding you against your slam posts. I can't understand why you like to have fun in this way. Your such kinda attitude is leading to loss of visitors and even writers and members. I just want you to stop slamming everyone and respect people. If you have any problem with someone, just send him a PM. But, RESPECT everyone around.

www.gamingcell.com

06-22-2003 05:58 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
Heather Heather is a Female
Respected Member

Registration Date: 05-21-2003
Linux Distro: I'm OS neutral.

Rating:
9 Votes - Average Rating: 3.67

Level: 25 [?]
Experience Points: 83.063
Next Level: 100.000
16.937 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

Oh my god...seriousely. People are complaining because my posts point out faults and fill in the gaps? I'm sorry for being experienced or ever paying attention in class.

Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant

06-22-2003 09:06 Send an Email to Heather Search for Posts by Heather Add Heather to your Buddy List
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Rating:

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

quote:
Originally posted by Heather
Oh my god...seriousely. People are complaining because my posts point out faults and fill in the gaps? I'm sorry for being experienced or ever paying attention in class.

They are not complaining cuz you find out faults in them, they are complaining for the rude way in which you find thier faults. In future if you have to say anything like that just pm him/her and respect everyone. If I want I can also find out such faults and post.... but I talk to the guy personally instead of insulting in front of everyone.

www.gamingcell.com

06-22-2003 10:19 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
noODle
Administrator

Registration Date: 06-11-2003

Rating:
4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00

Level: 19 [?]
Experience Points: 20.800
Next Level: 22.851
2.051 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Heather you did not point out any faults.
You have a bad attitude.
Go do some math or something
You pointed out several things that made it very clear that you did NOT read the article you commented on.

Overhead the albatros hangs motionless upon the air.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ravish on 06-22-2003 at 16:49.

06-22-2003 12:18 Send an Email to noODle Homepage of noODle Search for Posts by noODle Add noODle to your Buddy List
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Rating:

Btw.... noODle, I edited your post and deleted some words that were not appropriate... According to a new policy, I am gonna do that with everyone disrespecting/insulting anyone.

www.gamingcell.com

06-22-2003 16:51 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
onzeponze onzeponze is a Male
Lord

Registration Date: 06-17-2003
Linux Distro: Knoppix

Rating:
6 Votes - Average Rating: 3.83

Level: 23 [?]
Experience Points: 55.500
Next Level: 62.494
6.994 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Ravish is'nt right. My opinion, for whatever its worth, is that you post whatever think but you should try not to hurt people's feelings but be constructive in your pointing out faults.

06-23-2003 17:30 Send an Email to onzeponze Search for Posts by onzeponze Add onzeponze to your Buddy List
ErR0r_55 ErR0r_55 is a Male
Conqueror

Rating:
5 Votes - Average Rating: 5.80

Level: 17 [?]
Experience Points: 10.006
Next Level: 13.278
3.272 point(s) of experience needed for next level

heather , i do belive u need to chill a bit , i mean yes i do respect your feelings and thoughts but u should respect others , iam sorry if this hurts u , but i belive u do flame ... well thats from my experience if u remember ...

jaihind

06-23-2003 19:55 Send an Email to ErR0r_55 Homepage of ErR0r_55 Search for Posts by ErR0r_55 Add ErR0r_55 to your Buddy List
xception xception is a Male
Cool Newbie

Registration Date: 05-27-2003
Linux Distro: Mandrake

Rating:
2 Votes - Average Rating: 7.50

Level: 13 [?]
Experience Points: 3.522
Next Level: 4.033
511 point(s) of experience needed for next level

I have to say that I am more than a little disappointed by the way Heather is being treated at the moment. I've only being coming to this site for a short while, but one of the first things I noticed, and the main reason behind my returning to the site, was comments made by Heather.

If I remember correctly Heather was challenged and responded in her true style. Thats all. Then, as they say, the shit hit the fan. If what Heather said was so wrong then somebody should have replied simply saying so, pointing out the flaws in Heathers post, and not starting all this nonsense. This is a forum, a place of or meeting of public discussion.

verum ipsum factum

06-23-2003 20:42 Send an Email to xception Search for Posts by xception Add xception to your Buddy List
Heather Heather is a Female
Respected Member

Linux Distro: I'm OS neutral.

Rating:
9 Votes - Average Rating: 3.67

Level: 25 [?]
Experience Points: 83.063
Next Level: 100.000
16.937 point(s) of experience needed for next level

xception is right. You're all running this site like it is some secret society. I was not rude in my comments, however, I was brutally honest. That's my personality. I feel it's bullshit that you're all acting like you're the victims.

noODle, I did read your article and my comments still stand. I will not reverse my commentary towards your article.

Ravish, new policy or not...removal of my staff status or not. I will continue to post as I have. I am not breaking any rules whatsoever.

Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant

06-23-2003 21:37 Send an Email to Heather Search for Posts by Heather Add Heather to your Buddy List
noODle
Administrator

Rating:

I allready commented in the other threads about this.

06-24-2003 23:19 Send an Email to noODle Homepage of noODle Search for Posts by noODle Add noODle to your Buddy List
kaplish kaplish is a Male
Triple As

Registration Date: 07-25-2003
Linux Distro: Linux Red hat

Rating:
6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00

Level: 18 [?]
Experience Points: 15.315
Next Level: 17.484
2.169 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Wink Heather! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

You Should need a BreakWink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kaplish on 08-22-2003 at 11:39.

08-21-2003 10:57 Homepage of kaplish Search for Posts by kaplish Add kaplish to your Buddy List Add kaplish to your Contact List AIM Screenname: usnipun YIM Screenname: usnipun
noODle
Administrator

Rating:

wtf is a Brek ?

08-21-2003 11:33 Send an Email to noODle Homepage of noODle Search for Posts by noODle Add noODle to your Buddy List
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Rating:

i think he meant "Break"

www.gamingcell.com

08-22-2003 10:53 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
Post Reply:
Title (Optional):

Convert URLs: Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Email Notification: Notifies you by email every time there is a new post in this thread.
Deactivate smilies in this post.
Add Signature: Displays your signature in this post.

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: