News Register Control Panel Private Messages Members List Team Search News Posts About Us

Linux Advisory » Community » Introductions » smartass==nitin » Hello Guest [login|register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nitin Nitin is a Male
Contributor

Registration Date: 07-24-2003
Linux Distro: red hat 8.0

Rating:
10 Votes - Average Rating: 8.40

Level: 16 [?]
Experience Points: 9.329
Next Level: 10.000
671 point(s) of experience needed for next level

smartass==nitin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

hi all there

well as u all now i am linux advisory's moderator so thaught of using my real name that is nitin instead of smartass
so from now onwards smartass would be known as nitin

nitin(smartass)

Well for me life is very small and one time oppurtunity given to us by allmighty up above there so i want to make most of that so that after my death i keep living in peoples heart Wub

08-02-2003 17:43 Send an Email to Nitin Homepage of Nitin Search for Posts by Nitin Add Nitin to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: smart_ass_8_3
Telos Telos is a Male
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 06-04-2003
Linux Distro: hmm....

Rating:
2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50

Level: 17 [?]
Experience Points: 11.518
Next Level: 13.278
1.760 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

fast man to change identity....hopefully you're satisfied to this more than a week Smile

08-02-2003 17:51 Send an Email to Telos Homepage of Telos Search for Posts by Telos Add Telos to your Buddy List Add Telos to your Contact List AIM Screenname: dreamimpactcom
Nitin Nitin is a Male
Contributor

Registration Date: 07-24-2003
Linux Distro: red hat 8.0

Rating:
10 Votes - Average Rating: 8.40

Level: 16 [?]
Experience Points: 9.329
Next Level: 10.000
671 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

hey telos
thanx mate
now its final.......
i would use this id for my entire life
may be.....
ha ha ha ha

Well for me life is very small and one time oppurtunity given to us by allmighty up above there so i want to make most of that so that after my death i keep living in peoples heart Wub

08-02-2003 17:59 Send an Email to Nitin Homepage of Nitin Search for Posts by Nitin Add Nitin to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: smart_ass_8_3
Post Reply:
Title (Optional):

Convert URLs: Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Email Notification: Notifies you by email every time there is a new post in this thread.
Deactivate smilies in this post.
Add Signature: Displays your signature in this post.

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: