News Register Control Panel Private Messages Members List Team Search News Posts About Us

Linux Advisory » Community » General » education?? » Hello Guest [login|register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
onzeponze
Double As

Registration Date: 06-17-2003

Rating:
3 Votes - Average Rating: 3.67

Level: 16 [?]
Experience Points: 8.698
Next Level: 10.000
1.302 point(s) of experience needed for next level

education?? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

What are your educational qualifications? Anyone have a degree?

I'm doing 10+1, computer science, I plan to do either my B.tech or b.Sc in a year. wish me luck!

btw, how much did you guys score in your first board exam ( 10th in india ), I scored 70%, yay for me

08-03-2003 14:40 Send an Email to onzeponze Search for Posts by onzeponze Add onzeponze to your Buddy List
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Registration Date: 12-27-2002
Linux Distro: Redhat, Mandrake, Gentoo

Rating:
12 Votes - Average Rating: 8.83

Level: 27 [?]
Experience Points: 126.563
Next Level: 157.092
30.529 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

I just finished 10+2 in Commerce with 68%

Administrator

08-03-2003 17:31 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
Nitin Nitin is a Male
Contributor

Registration Date: 07-24-2003
Linux Distro: red hat 8.0

Rating:
10 Votes - Average Rating: 8.40

Experience Points: 9.330
670 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

well i got 78% in my 10th boards in india
and in 12 th i got 82% with 89% pcm in boards
right now i m in second year of my engineering

Well for me life is very small and one time oppurtunity given to us by allmighty up above there so i want to make most of that so that after my death i keep living in peoples heart Wub

08-03-2003 17:42 Send an Email to Nitin Homepage of Nitin Search for Posts by Nitin Add Nitin to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: smart_ass_8_3
Telos Telos is a Male
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 06-04-2003
Linux Distro: hmm....

Rating:
2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50

Level: 17 [?]
Experience Points: 11.518
Next Level: 13.278
1.760 point(s) of experience needed for next level

I'm going to graduate next february as a bachelor of business information technology.

08-03-2003 19:01 Send an Email to Telos Homepage of Telos Search for Posts by Telos Add Telos to your Buddy List Add Telos to your Contact List AIM Screenname: dreamimpactcom
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Rating:

quote:
Originally posted by Nitin
well i got 78% in my 10th boards in india
and in 12 th i got 82% with 89% pcm in boards
right now i m in second year of my engineering

Woah! Thats kewl Smile

Administrator

08-03-2003 19:41 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
onzeponze
Double As

Rating:

yeah telos, real nice, maths is goddamn tough. My sis got 88% in the 10th and 50% in the 12th. Theres a lot to study. dunno what i'm gonna do next year.

Ravish - COMMERCE!!? eew! there;s no chance of going into computers, watcha gonna do now?

08-04-2003 09:42 Send an Email to onzeponze Search for Posts by onzeponze Add onzeponze to your Buddy List
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Rating:

May be BCA....

Administrator

08-04-2003 11:20 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
Nitin Nitin is a Male
Contributor

Rating:

hey ravish
don't stop after bca go ahead man
and take a masters degree in computers like mca

Well for me life is very small and one time oppurtunity given to us by allmighty up above there so i want to make most of that so that after my death i keep living in peoples heart Wub

08-04-2003 12:40 Send an Email to Nitin Homepage of Nitin Search for Posts by Nitin Add Nitin to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: smart_ass_8_3
onzeponze
Double As

Rating:

damn, i forgot maths is there in commerce, Smile. I've heard BCA is very tough, best of luck ravish. you gonna go abroad or study in hamara india?

08-04-2003 13:41 Send an Email to onzeponze Search for Posts by onzeponze Add onzeponze to your Buddy List
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Rating:

quote:
Originally posted by onzeponze
damn, i forgot maths is there in commerce, Smile. I've heard BCA is very tough, best of luck ravish. you gonna go abroad or study in hamara india?

I m trying to abroad for further studies... cuz in India not much encouragemnt is available. I don't wanna be a book worm.... I want real knowledge. BCA is not tough... I already know most of the syllabus of BCA. And some BCA students takes consultance from me. So, I am sure that I can easily do BCA.

Administrator

08-04-2003 14:00 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
onzeponze
Double As

Rating:

what exactly do they learn in BCA? As i said, i'm in the 11th, I just answered my midterm paper, i'm failing because they were only conversions.

When we start C my marks will go up, i hope.

08-05-2003 07:15 Send an Email to onzeponze Search for Posts by onzeponze Add onzeponze to your Buddy List
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Rating:

BCA cosists of Multimedia, Internet, Office, C/C++, Java, Oracle, Internet programming etc.

Administrator

08-05-2003 07:58 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
onzeponze
Double As

Rating:

ms office? pffft!

08-05-2003 08:08 Send an Email to onzeponze Search for Posts by onzeponze Add onzeponze to your Buddy List
Dread Dread is a Male
Conqueror

Registration Date: 07-31-2003
Linux Distro: Mandrake 9.1

Rating:
3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00

Level: 12 [?]
Experience Points: 2.755
Next Level: 2.912
157 point(s) of experience needed for next level

As for me,

I don't even know what kind of an education I have thanks to our beloved governemnt in Germany.

With Stupid

What I do know is that I have a valid High School Diploma from Andover Public High School. The thing is that there really never was a case like me in Germany. I attended the complete four years of High School as supposed to the last year as an exchange student.

I just hate the laws in this country. That's why I want to become a Judge later on in my life. If you can't change the Law you got to use it!! Big Grin

The worst enemy on the battlefield is an officer with a map.

08-05-2003 10:52 Send an Email to Dread Search for Posts by Dread Add Dread to your Buddy List
onzeponze
Double As

Rating:

u gonna do law? cool. i was thinking of doing law but picked computers over it, wouldnt u?

08-05-2003 12:05 Send an Email to onzeponze Search for Posts by onzeponze Add onzeponze to your Buddy List
Dread Dread is a Male
Conqueror

Rating:

Well, computers is a bit different in Germany. In fact, it's more or less just math and really doesn't have much to do with computers.

Besides, no one is going to teach me the things I really want to learn. I always had to learn everything from books and doing it by myself.

About law. I read the German "Grundgesetz", which translated means "basic laws" , and I just thought that some of the laws in there were too funny or absolutely useless. I mean we still have laws that date back to the middle ages.

The other career I would have liked doing was coroner, but I can't do that since I would have to have all "A" s in school, which I don't. Now all I can do is watch shows lite Medical Detectives and Autopsie and C.S.I. and Law & Order.

08-05-2003 12:20 Send an Email to Dread Search for Posts by Dread Add Dread to your Buddy List
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Rating:

I really hate the Indian education system. Studies are like a burden on students.

Administrator

08-05-2003 15:19 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
Dread Dread is a Male
Conqueror

Rating:

Well, in Germany all of the teachers are government officials and can't be fired that easily. This leads to the problem that they don't really care about their job and the students have to suffer because of that.

We germans just believe that we have the best school system in the world and someone prooves us wrong then we just blame everything on the students, since our teachers know what they are doing and they can never be wrong!!

This is why I will try to get my children to study in the US. I just really loved the school system there and the teachers were actually trying to teach the kids something and not just do their time so they can get paid at the end of the month like they do here in Germany.

08-05-2003 15:30 Send an Email to Dread Search for Posts by Dread Add Dread to your Buddy List
Nitin Nitin is a Male
Contributor

Rating:

well guys
can't we do anything to change the education system not only in india but worldwide like germany coz we and the other students are the future of this world and they should be nurtured
what do u think......

08-05-2003 17:24 Send an Email to Nitin Homepage of Nitin Search for Posts by Nitin Add Nitin to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: smart_ass_8_3
Dread Dread is a Male
Conqueror

Rating:

Try telling that the German government. First they'll tell you that you don't have a single clue of what your talking about, since you aren't old enought and you aren't wise enough.

After that, they'll cut the funding for the education even shorter than it is right now, because why the heck do we Germans need schools, we know already everything when we're born!!!

But, should you find a good way to go about changing the school system globaly so that it affects everyone, then please tell me. I'm eager to change it, since I really, really, really, really, really * 10^hate itEvil

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dread on 08-05-2003 at 17:48.

08-05-2003 17:47 Send an Email to Dread Search for Posts by Dread Add Dread to your Buddy List
Post Reply:
Title (Optional):

Convert URLs: Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Email Notification: Notifies you by email every time there is a new post in this thread.
Deactivate smilies in this post.
Add Signature: Displays your signature in this post.

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: