News Register Control Panel Private Messages Members List Team Search News Posts About Us

Linux Advisory » Community » Announcement & Suggestions » Wrongfully Banned » Hello Guest [login|register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Heather Heather is a Female
Lord

Registration Date: 05-21-2003
Linux Distro: I'm OS neutral.

Rating:
8 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00

Level: 22 [?]
Experience Points: 43.337
Next Level: 49.025
5.688 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Wrongfully Banned Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

You deleted the first thread in which members said that they only agreed with ban on basis of abuse of status. You'll find I never abused my status.

quote:
Originally posted by Ravish
Following are the reasons for her ban.

1. She Insulted an admin noODle. This makes noODle to leave this site. But, somehow we made noODle agree not to leave us. This time we didn't banned Heather. We just gave her a warning and removed her from admins.

2. Nitin tried to insult Heather and I warned him not to do so, and he agreed that we won't do that. Heather tried to insult Nitin, I gave her a warning too. But, she insulted her and also used abusive words this time. So, I deleted that post and me and nulldevice decided to ban her immediately.

3. She is always against all the member. She always try to show others inferior and tries to insult him/her. She always keeps on pointing mistakes so that she could find a way to start Flame WAR. If she can not find any mistake in other person... than she would probably point out spelling and grammer mistakes in other person's post. I recieved alot of complaints regarding her and gave her several warnings.

4. She and a friend of her used same Username at this site. The username "Heather" was used by Heather and another friend of her. An administrator's username & password should not be shared to anyone in any circumstances. Isn't it a misuse of an administrator status?

All these things are not good for our reputation. So the administrators decided to ban her. Let me know if any of you still wants her back.

1.) Noodle, ah that issue. Well, I gave constructive advice. it's not my fault if he took it the wrong way. personally, I think any writer should be more than happy to take constructive advice/criticism. It was never my intention for him to be offended and I don't believe I did. Apparently he was offended by the advice I gave him. I couldn't have forseen this but now I'm sorry if he was offended. I don't believe there was a reason to be offended and don't agree with it, however, I am sorry if he still does not like me.

2.) I do not deny I insulted Nitin. He deserved what I said to him. He was rude, obnoxious and downright insulting flaming the forums in many places saying insulting remarks about me. Laughing and giggling while at it. That's bullshit behavior for a staff member and you did nothing about it. So yes, I insulted him once in return. I see that post is deleted. I don't care for that post but I do care that he is still allowed to be a staff member.

3.) I was not against other members. As other users have stated here. I'm merely proving my points. And you can clearly see that I am no dunce. You and your site staff, if they should even deserve that title are more concerned about your reputations than doing what is right.

4.) I believe this chat log will clear me of all "admin status" abuse claims. This will show that Ravish not only knew that a transfer of ownership of the account took place, but also was 100% ok with it. So, where is the status abuse site staff? I also see this is the basis of the argument for 90% of the members who agreed with my ban. You were given falsified information.

------------------------------------------------
Start of Ravi5h buffer: Tue Aug 05 12:04:30 2003
Outvit: You ok'd it with the parties involved. Therefore the actions were legitimate and she did not abuse shit if she never used her admin/mod status.
Ravi5h: and i thought of giving her admin status
Outvit: The only admin status abuse was her ban. PERIOD.
Outvit: Did you or did you not OK it with Heather?
Ravi5h: yeah i was OK with it
Outvit: Then Heather didnt abuse shit.
Outvit: You were ok with the transfer of status.
Outvit: Therefore no status abuse took place.
Outvit: ...the only status abuse was her ban.
End of Ravi5h buffer: Tue Aug 05 12:04:30 2003

IN CONCLUSION: I was oppressed and wrongfully banned! You all say that I am this biblical plague on this site, causing members to leave. I think that the site staff being proven wrong in a ban is far more damaging to the site's reputation than any one member. I'm sorry that you have chosen the wrong pathways. The site staff needs to straighten out the record...or forever have this issue a thorn in their hips.

The site staff needs to admit they were wrong!

Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Heather on 08-05-2003 at 22:45.

08-05-2003 22:29 Send an Email to Heather Search for Posts by Heather Add Heather to your Buddy List
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Registration Date: 12-27-2002
Linux Distro: Redhat, Mandrake, Gentoo

Rating:
12 Votes - Average Rating: 8.83

Level: 27 [?]
Experience Points: 126.564
Next Level: 157.092
30.528 point(s) of experience needed for next level

RE: Wrongfully Banned Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

quote:
Originally posted by Heather
You deleted the first thread in which members said that they only agreed with ban on basis of abuse of status. You'll find I never abused my status.

It was deleted cuz you were unbanned and there was no reson for that thread to exists. If it was not deleted you could have easily lead to a flame war.

quote:
1.) Noodle, ah that issue. Well, I gave constructive advice. it's not my fault if he took it the wrong way. personally, I think any writer should be more than happy to take constructive advice/criticism. It was never my intention for him to be offended and I don't believe I did. Apparently he was offended by the advice I gave him. I couldn't have forseen this but now I'm sorry if he was offended. I don't believe there was a reason to be offended and don't agree with it, however, I am sorry if he still does not like me.

No-one would like that If you say him that your article suxs. You said him such things that let him decide to quit. So, how can that be constructive?

quote:
2.) I do not deny I insulted Nitin. He deserved what I said to him. He was rude, obnoxious and downright insulting flaming the forums in many places saying insulting remarks about me. Laughing and giggling while at it. That's bullshit behavior for a staff member and you did nothing about it. So yes, I insulted him once in return. I see that post is deleted. I don't care for that post but I do care that he is still allowed to be a staff member.

No-one denies that Nitin insulted you... He did cuz you deserves it.

quote:
3.) I was not against other members. As other users have stated here. I'm merely proving my points. And you can clearly see that I am no dunce. You and your site staff, if they should even deserve that title are more concerned about your reputations than doing what is right.

You are oftenly Indulged in spams and flames. Your old posts are proof for that.

quote:
4.) I believe this chat log will clear me of all "admin status" abuse claims. This will show that Ravish not only knew that a transfer of ownership of the account took place, but also was 100% ok with it. So, where is the status abuse site staff? I also see this is the basis of the argument for 90% of the members who agreed with my ban. You were given falsified information.

Earlier, I trusted you... but now I don't. Moreover, I was told after several days about all this. And your behaviour even lead barcode, xception and Gord etc. decided to quit.

quote:
IN CONCLUSION: I was oppressed and wrongfully banned! You all say that I am this biblical plague on this site, causing members to leave. I think that the site staff being proven wrong in a ban is far more damaging to the site's reputation than any one member. I'm sorry that you have chosen the wrong pathways. The site staff needs to straighten out the record...or forever have this issue a thorn in their hips.

The site staff needs to admit they were wrong!

Who are you to decide that anyway? The staff keeps watch on everyone's activities and can take decisions well.

Administrator

08-05-2003 22:41 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Rating:

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

quote:
The chat logs that Heather posted are edited by her. Following are the real logs.

Ravi5h: btw... did u got my mail ?
Outvit: Was it for Heather or me?
Ravi5h: Heather
Outvit: ...I dont check her mail. Why would I?
Ravi5h: is it heather or outvit ?
Outvit: This is the real outvit...and I dont appreciate the rumorws.
Outvit: rumors*
Ravi5h: oh ic
Ravi5h: i thought it was heather
Ravi5h: btw... besides ewdi another guy told that heather = outvit
Ravi5h: he posted that on forums
Outvit: Yah, well my name isn't heather...
Outvit: ...so I can't be Heather and outvit at same time.
Ravi5h: i just wanted to confirm if its right or not
Ravi5h: cuz its Internet
Outvit: Yah, well **** logged off ...
Ravi5h: and anything could be possible
Outvit: when I asked him to explain himself
Ravi5h: k
Ravi5h: what he said ?
Outvit: Oh, for reference. Last night, I browsed all of Heather's posts on LinuxAdvisory. To see if she truly did wrong you and the site staff.
Ravi5h: btw... she was um-banned
Outvit: ...well, I see she was mostly wronged. By this member named Nit or Nit something.
Ravi5h: Nitin
Outvit: ...should be nitwit
Ravi5h: i warned him today
Ravi5h: i m gonna ban him next time
Outvit: Heather did not do anything wrong. and your ban will never work on me. I'm entirely too experienced.
Outvit: :-)
Outvit: lol
Ravi5h: haha
Ravi5h: lol
Outvit: She never abused her staff status
Outvit: she never used her staff status
Outvit: so how the fuck could she abuse it?
Ravi5h: she and vera used same username
Outvit: That's not abuse of staff status.
Outvit: Abuse of staff status is what you did.
Outvit: wrongful ban
Ravi5h: she usually leads posts to flame wars
Outvit: You need to set the record straight. She did nothing illegal, I read all of her posts and Nitin deserved whatever she said to him.
Ravi5h: that was the main reason behind ban
Outvit: No, that's not a reason for ban. I just read "Banning Heather." None of the other users feel she was flaming,
Outvit: None of them.
Outvit: The only reason they agree with Ban is "abuse of status"
Outvit: she never did that
Ravi5h: now the things about that admin stus is
Outvit: you need to set record straight.
Ravi5h: when heather joined forums
Outvit: I asked Vera, she told me straight up you ok'd it.
Ravi5h: i met her in chat
Ravi5h: and she told me that she is vera
Ravi5h: i met her in chat several times
Outvit: You ok'd it with Vera and Heather. Therefore the actions were legitimate and she did not abuse shit if she never used her admin/mod status.
Ravi5h: and i thought of giving her admin status
Outvit: The only admin status abuse was her ban.
Outvit: PERIOD.
Outvit: Did you or did you not OK it with Vera?
Outvit: Yes you did. vera doesn't lie.
Ravi5h: what do u mean ?
Outvit: I would trust Vera with my life.
Ravi5h: but when i came to know that heather uses the same id
Outvit: ....she wouldn't lie to me. She told me that you were ok with heather taking over the screen-name and admin status.
Ravi5h: yeah i was OK with it
Outvit: Then Heather didnt abuse shit.
Ravi5h: but heather breaked my trust
Ravi5h: Frown
Outvit: You were ok with the transfer of power.
Outvit: Therefore no power abuse took place.
Outvit: ...the only power abuse was her ban.
Ravi5h: ic
Outvit: You lied.
Outvit: To your members
Ravi5h: what i lied ?
Outvit: ...by saying Heather abused her power.
Outvit: You flat out lied.
Ravi5h: i said what the real story was
Ravi5h: cuz heather breaked my trust
Outvit: No you didn't. You said that you didn't know Heather took over for Vera.
Outvit: How did she break this trust if you knew and were ok.
Outvit: with it
Ravi5h: i just said that heather and her friend used same id
Outvit: No, but you didnt say that you were ok with it
Outvit: knew about it
Outvit: and said it was ok
Ravi5h: earlier i was ok with it
Outvit: you said above you knew and said it was ok.
Ravi5h: but now i m not

Outvit: Still, that doesn't warrant a ban. you were ok with it at the time of action, therefore action can't be used towards a future ban. Only future actions can be used.
Outvit: Nitin deserved whatever Heather said.
Outvit: He was flaming her across the boards.
Ravi5h: tell me one thing
Outvit: and you did nothing.
Outvit: I read all of her posts.
Ravi5h: Heather always oppsed each and everyone
Outvit: I spent 3 hours doing so.
Ravi5h: she always tries to proove other inferior
Outvit: She is opinionated, she never insulted anyone.
Ravi5h: always finds mistakes
Ravi5h: and our members don't really like that
Outvit: As far as this noodle thing. I consider it good advice to the writer that the writer took the wrong way. Nothing more, nothing less.
Ravi5h: i got alot of complaintsa
Ravi5h: and i usually igonres the,
Ravi5h: you know
Ravi5h: heather maked a post
Ravi5h: that the articles suxs or whatever
Ravi5h: and i asked her to edit that post before noODle could see it

Outvit: Not as far as I can see. I see that she stated that it needed a whole lot of improvement.
Ravi5h: cuz her post wasedited
Outvit: ...you must set the record straight
Outvit: or im giving this log to heather
Outvit: and she will post it
Outvit: and repost it
Outvit: if you delete it
Ravi5h: see...
Ravi5h: now what i wanted is to straight up the things
Outvit: I want her name cleared of this bullshit.
Outvit: She did nothing wrong.
Outvit: I admit she was rude to Nitin, but he deserved it.
Outvit: Either post that she never abused her status
Outvit: or this log goes up
Outvit: I dont see any other way to fix this.
Ravi5h: now listen
Ravi5h: why i didn't took any action against nitin
Ravi5h: the reason for that is
Ravi5h: i know he was rude to her
Outvit: "He's staff" and your more worried about image than the real issue being handled.
Outvit: thats bullshit.
Ravi5h: but she deserved it
Outvit: No she didn't. I see very useful advice to noodle.
Outvit: I see one blatant insult to nitin, as far as im concerned deserved it.
Ravi5h: thats the result of edited posts
Outvit: I see posts by nitin spanning the boards
Outvit: insulting heather
Ravi5h: now listen
Ravi5h: i warned nitin
Ravi5h: next time i m gonna ban him
Ravi5h: he applogised heather and others
Ravi5h: so... lets forget all this shit
Ravi5h: and straight up the things
Outvit: No, you need to set record straight.
Ravi5h: what ya want ?
Outvit: You removed Heather's post?
Outvit: about her not accepting the apology.
Ravi5h: which ?
Outvit: that's another abuse of power.
Ravi5h: i didn't
Outvit: Somebody did.
Ravi5h: its still there
Outvit: she posted it 5 minutes ago
Ravi5h: Tongue
Ravi5h: (Link: https://www.linuxadvisory.com/forums/thre...d=1359#post1359)https://www.linuxadvisory.com/forums/thre...d=1359#post1359
Ravi5h: can u come to MSN ?
Ravi5h: so that we can have another admin in our meeting ?
Session Close (Outvit): Wed Aug 06 00:32:09 2003

Administrator

08-05-2003 22:49 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
Lord

Rating:

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

I edited the logs...to show the important part. I was going to post the full log in this reply. But you did that for me.

quote:
It was deleted cuz you were unbanned and there was no reson for that thread to exists. If it was not deleted you could have easily lead to a flame war.

The thread was not a flame war. It was legitimate and members were speaking their minds.

quote:
No-one would like that If you say him that your article suxs. You said him such things that let him decide to quit. So, how can that be constructive?

Try not to speak for everyone, just speak for yourself. Actually...as Telos put it earlier. He stated something to the effect that he'd rather have honest critique rather than recieve filtered critique that wasn't honest.

quote:
No-one denies that Nitin insulted you... He did cuz you deserves it.

I do not deserve to be insulted. That is not the conduct a staff member should be engaging in. Sorry, but it is to the discredit of your site as a whole that you allow staff to do that.

quote:
You are oftenly Indulged in spams and flames. Your old posts are proof for that.

I do not "indulge" in flames and/or spam. I speak my mind, sometimes brutally honest in my methods...nonetheless, I speak my mind.

quote:
Earlier, I trusted you... but now I don't. Moreover, I was told after several days about all this. And your behaviour even lead barcode, xception and Gord etc. decided to quit.[/qupte]
What proof do you have that I was the soul purpose for their leaving?

[quote]Who are you to decide that anyway? The staff keeps watch on everyone's activities and can take decisions well.

I harldy decided it for myself...the proof speaks for itself.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Heather on 08-05-2003 at 22:53.

08-05-2003 22:51 Send an Email to Heather Search for Posts by Heather Add Heather to your Buddy List
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Rating:

quote:
I edited the logs...to show the important part. I was going to post the full log in this reply. But you did that for me.

You edited the logs to create misunderstandings.

quote:
The thread was not a flame war. It was legitimate and members were speaking their minds.

It was not a flame war. But It was going to be.

quote:
Try not to speak for everyone, just speak for yourself. Actually...as Telos put it earlier. He stated something to the effect that he'd rather have honest critique rather than recieve filtered critique that wasn't honest.

While he is away. I am the one who is gonna represent him and speak for him.

quote:
I do not deserve to be insulted. That is not the conduct a staff member should be engaging in. Sorry, but it is to the discredit of your site as a whole that you allow staff to do that.

You deserves that. He called you script kiddie cuz u beahved like that. You usually self boast about yourself and try to proove yourself best while you are not.

Administrator

08-05-2003 23:02 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
Lord

Rating:

I did not try to create misunderstanding...my intention was to show the important text of the log. I was going to post the full log in the reply...as I alreasy stated.The thread was going just fine...the members were quite calm in their replies. There were no insults flying. There was zero flaming going on. As for Telos, I believe you should let the guy speak for himself.

I did not deserve any of the things your staff member, Nitin, did. I do not act like a script kiddie. I write very well thought out opinions to the subject at hand. My commentary is usually shows both sides of the story while showing my own. I do not try to elevate myself in the opinions of others. Those are unsubstaniated claims.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Heather on 08-05-2003 at 23:18.

08-05-2003 23:08 Send an Email to Heather Search for Posts by Heather Add Heather to your Buddy List
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Rating:

OK
This is the last chance I gave you. We are not going to tolerate anything again from your side. If you continue to do such things. You will get a permanent ban.

Administrator

08-05-2003 23:12 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
Lord

Rating:

Wow, was that ever vague...do what?

08-05-2003 23:14 Send an Email to Heather Search for Posts by Heather Add Heather to your Buddy List
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Rating:

quote:
Originally posted by Heather
Wow, was that ever vague...do what?

You and everybody knows that... I don't need to explain again and again.

Administrator

08-05-2003 23:17 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
Nitin Nitin is a Male
Contributor

Registration Date: 07-24-2003
Linux Distro: red hat 8.0

Rating:
10 Votes - Average Rating: 8.40

Level: 16 [?]
Experience Points: 9.331
Next Level: 10.000
669 point(s) of experience needed for next level

ok guys and gals
just stop fighting
its a forum not a irc chat where u flame others and use scripts for them...
this a forum and so behave like that...
i m sorry coz of the misunderstanding created due to me...
i appologise all guys espacially heather if i had something wrong to her
so now plz end that fight...

Well for me life is very small and one time oppurtunity given to us by allmighty up above there so i want to make most of that so that after my death i keep living in peoples heart Wub

08-06-2003 04:11 Send an Email to Nitin Homepage of Nitin Search for Posts by Nitin Add Nitin to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: smart_ass_8_3
Telos Telos is a Male
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 06-04-2003
Linux Distro: hmm....

Rating:
2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50

Level: 17 [?]
Experience Points: 11.518
Next Level: 13.278
1.760 point(s) of experience needed for next level

I tried not to take part of this since I think that this is not the place for this but ok, here are my opinions.

1. Heather did not insult n00dle. She gave her straight opinion about the article and no one should get offended by that.

2. Can't remember what happened with Nitin Smile

3. Heather doesn't attack all members here. She just has her own way to tell things straight out. Again, no one should get offended by her sayings because I don't think she says them because she tries to attack people but because she just states her own opinion.

4.Don't know about the abuse of administrative powers. doubt that anything like that happened. at least I haven't noticed anything like that Smile

I'm with Heather on this one. I get the impression that some of the people who got offended by Heathers sayings can't handle a constructive critique and got offended when someone said they are wrong.

I might be totally wrong here but this is how I see things here.

08-06-2003 07:32 Send an Email to Telos Homepage of Telos Search for Posts by Telos Add Telos to your Buddy List Add Telos to your Contact List AIM Screenname: dreamimpactcom
Dread Dread is a Male
Conqueror

Registration Date: 07-31-2003
Linux Distro: Mandrake 9.1

Rating:
3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00

Level: 12 [?]
Experience Points: 2.755
Next Level: 2.912
157 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Well, here we go.

I really can't seem to understand the point of this discussion, since we can't change what happended. Besides Heather, it was only one day. Roll Eyes

Now it really seem that the entire incident happened due to someone disregarding the terms of use of this forum. Now, Nitin already apologized for his use of language and promised to try to not be carried away with his opinion.

As for Heather, she did use a lot of destructive comments, but it's only to support her point of view. Now in every good discussion you need two sides! About the abuse chanrge: It's true, I didn't see anything suspicous happening that would lead to believe that she was abusing her administrative rights, but there is also no need to share an account with someone else, since this is a free forum and signing up doesn't cost anything.

All in all, we should stop this stupid dispute about bad language and unrightful banning, since it already happened and it can't be changed. Let's just try to play nice from now on and anything of the sort happens again and the there is suficcient proof to it, then the person can get banned.

The worst enemy on the battlefield is an officer with a map.

08-06-2003 09:23 Send an Email to Dread Search for Posts by Dread Add Dread to your Buddy List
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Rating:

Would that be a praise if you spend hours on writing an article and someone says you that it suxs. In my opinion that is insulting. I am not sure about what you think. If there is a problem with a article... She could say that - "It would be great if you could add blah blah... to this article". Saying something like - "This article suxs" is totally pointless and insulting. And how could someone say that without even reading it?

I never said she abused administrator rights. All I said was that an admin ID was shared and that is dangerous cuz the other person could misuse it.

Anyways, I want to stop this thing right away. So, I am closing this thread.

Administrator

08-06-2003 12:09 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
Dread Dread is a Male
Conqueror

Registration Date: 07-31-2003
Linux Distro: Mandrake 9.1

Rating:
3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00

Level: 12 [?]
Experience Points: 2.755
Next Level: 2.912
157 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Good choice!!

The worst enemy on the battlefield is an officer with a map.

08-06-2003 12:43 Send an Email to Dread Search for Posts by Dread Add Dread to your Buddy List
noODle
Administrator

Registration Date: 06-11-2003

Rating:
4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00

Experience Points: 11.526
1.752 point(s) of experience needed for next level

I dont hold a grudge about the tcp thread.
It was a good primer wheter you she or whoever wants to differ.
There was no real constructive critisim by Heather whatsoever.

But I don't judge people by one post.
I think this is a forum that needs more constructive and positive discussions instead of people dissing eachother.
So please come with interesting news, genuine questions or whatever is on your mind.

I have not been here in a couple of days and I find all this flaming shit. Bah.

Overhead the albatros hangs motionless upon the air.

08-06-2003 21:19 Send an Email to noODle Homepage of noODle Search for Posts by noODle Add noODle to your Buddy List
noODle
Administrator

Registration Date: 06-11-2003

Rating:
4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00

Experience Points: 11.526
1.752 point(s) of experience needed for next level

thread closed

Overhead the albatros hangs motionless upon the air.

08-06-2003 21:20 Send an Email to noODle Homepage of noODle Search for Posts by noODle Add noODle to your Buddy List
Post Reply:
Title (Optional):

Convert URLs: Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Email Notification: Notifies you by email every time there is a new post in this thread.
Deactivate smilies in this post.
Add Signature: Displays your signature in this post.

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to: