News Register Control Panel Private Messages Members List Team Search News Posts About Us

Linux Advisory » Community » Announcement & Suggestions » Post's since last visit. » Hello Guest [login|register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
noODle
Administrator

Registration Date: 06-11-2003

Rating:
4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00

Level: 19 [?]
Experience Points: 21.078
Next Level: 22.851
1.773 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Post's since last visit. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

I would really like to see a "check all posts since last visit" option added to the site. Or did I miss it. ?
I know there is the ten latest post on top of the forum but I have not been on the site in a couple of days and perhaps ther have been more post then the last ten listed there.

Cheers
noODLe

Overhead the albatros hangs motionless upon the air.

08-06-2003 22:35 Send an Email to noODle Homepage of noODle Search for Posts by noODle Add noODle to your Buddy List
Dread Dread is a Male
Conqueror

Registration Date: 07-31-2003
Linux Distro: Mandrake 9.1

Rating:
3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00

Level: 15 [?]
Experience Points: 6.000
Next Level: 7.465
1.465 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

I had a Volt Lab Burning Board once. I'm not sure, but I don't think there is a way to activate the option you are looking for. Yet, I do believe that the icons on the far Left side of each thread tells you if you read the latest post or not.

On the other hand. You are an administrator, so you can check if there is an option in the admin cp. I still have a copy of a board just like this one from the same company, if you would like I can check if there is an option.

The worst enemy on the battlefield is an officer with a map.

08-06-2003 23:19 Send an Email to Dread Search for Posts by Dread Add Dread to your Buddy List
nulldevice nulldevice is a Male
Administrator

Registration Date: 06-06-2003

Rating:
7 Votes - Average Rating: 3.43

Experience Points: 20.778
2.073 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

heys nice to c ya back no0Dle

-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-
rIDing hIGh oN tH3 sKy
-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

08-07-2003 06:15 Send an Email to nulldevice Search for Posts by nulldevice Add nulldevice to your Buddy List Add nulldevice to your Contact List
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Registration Date: 12-27-2002
Linux Distro: Redhat, Mandrake, Gentoo

Rating:
15 Votes - Average Rating: 8.13

Level: 29 [?]
Experience Points: 217.976
Next Level: 242.754
24.778 point(s) of experience needed for next level

In the top navigation you can see a button saying "New Posts". Just click that and it will give you new posts since your last visit.

www.gamingcell.com

08-07-2003 06:33 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
Nitin Nitin is a Male
Contributor

Registration Date: 07-24-2003
Linux Distro: red hat 8.0

Rating:
13 Votes - Average Rating: 6.69

Level: 21 [?]
Experience Points: 36.319
Next Level: 38.246
1.927 point(s) of experience needed for next level

thanx ravish to fix that bug
its nice to know that we can now see the latest posts by just clicking a link....

Well for me life is very small and one time oppurtunity given to us by allmighty up above there so i want to make most of that so that after my death i keep living in peoples heart Wub

08-07-2003 08:19 Send an Email to Nitin Homepage of Nitin Search for Posts by Nitin Add Nitin to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: smart_ass_8_3
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Registration Date: 12-27-2002
Linux Distro: Redhat, Mandrake, Gentoo

Rating:
15 Votes - Average Rating: 8.13

Level: 29 [?]
Experience Points: 217.976
Next Level: 242.754
24.778 point(s) of experience needed for next level

quote:
Originally posted by Nitin
thanx ravish to fix that bug
its nice to know that we can now see the latest posts by just clicking a link....

Such a bug was never there and I didn't fixed anything Tongue/ noODle just didn't noticed that.

www.gamingcell.com

08-07-2003 09:10 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
noODle
Administrator

Registration Date: 06-11-2003

Rating:
4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00

Experience Points: 21.078
1.773 point(s) of experience needed for next level

thanks, problem solved.
*thread closed*

Overhead the albatros hangs motionless upon the air.

08-07-2003 09:15 Send an Email to noODle Homepage of noODle Search for Posts by noODle Add noODle to your Buddy List
Post Reply:
Title (Optional):

Convert URLs: Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Email Notification: Notifies you by email every time there is a new post in this thread.
Deactivate smilies in this post.
Add Signature: Displays your signature in this post.

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to: