News Register Control Panel Private Messages Members List Team Search News Posts About Us

Linux Advisory » Community » General » ASCII Generator » Hello Guest [login|register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Registration Date: 12-27-2002
Linux Distro: Redhat, Mandrake, Gentoo

Rating:
12 Votes - Average Rating: 8.83

Level: 27 [?]
Experience Points: 130.700
Next Level: 157.092
26.392 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Arrow ASCII Generator Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

Check out this link. Its a very nice online ASCII art Generator.
http://www.networkscience.de/ascii/

Administrator

08-12-2003 11:37 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
Telos Telos is a Male
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 06-04-2003
Linux Distro: hmm....

Rating:
2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50

Level: 17 [?]
Experience Points: 11.765
Next Level: 13.278
1.513 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

Some of the styles are nice and bonus points for web user interface. Nice finding anyway.

08-12-2003 12:00 Send an Email to Telos Homepage of Telos Search for Posts by Telos Add Telos to your Buddy List Add Telos to your Contact List AIM Screenname: dreamimpactcom
noODle
Administrator

Registration Date: 06-11-2003

Rating:
4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00

Experience Points: 11.978
1.300 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

Nice find Ravish but I like my hand crafted work better Wink
Still, kudos to the developer !

Overhead the albatros hangs motionless upon the air.

08-12-2003 12:06 Send an Email to noODle Homepage of noODle Search for Posts by noODle Add noODle to your Buddy List
Nitin Nitin is a Male
Contributor

Registration Date: 07-24-2003
Linux Distro: red hat 8.0

Rating:
10 Votes - Average Rating: 8.40

Experience Points: 10.237
3.041 point(s) of experience needed for next level

nice find ravish......

Well for me life is very small and one time oppurtunity given to us by allmighty up above there so i want to make most of that so that after my death i keep living in peoples heart Wub

08-13-2003 15:52 Send an Email to Nitin Homepage of Nitin Search for Posts by Nitin Add Nitin to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: smart_ass_8_3
noODle
Administrator

Registration Date: 06-11-2003

Rating:
4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00

Experience Points: 11.978
1.300 point(s) of experience needed for next level

It is definatly an source of inspiration even though some of the 'art' really sucks monkey balls.

Overhead the albatros hangs motionless upon the air.

08-15-2003 19:33 Send an Email to noODle Homepage of noODle Search for Posts by noODle Add noODle to your Buddy List
Nitin Nitin is a Male
Contributor

Registration Date: 07-24-2003
Linux Distro: red hat 8.0

Rating:
10 Votes - Average Rating: 8.40

Experience Points: 10.237
3.041 point(s) of experience needed for next level

yup u r right Noodle

Well for me life is very small and one time oppurtunity given to us by allmighty up above there so i want to make most of that so that after my death i keep living in peoples heart Wub

08-17-2003 07:17 Send an Email to Nitin Homepage of Nitin Search for Posts by Nitin Add Nitin to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: smart_ass_8_3
usnipun usnipun is a Male

Registration Date: 08-18-2003
Linux Distro: Redhat, Mandrake

Rating:
2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50

Level: 4 [?]
Experience Points: 74
Next Level: 100
26 point(s) of experience needed for next level

thanx Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

thanx!

Nipun

08-18-2003 11:16 Send an Email to usnipun Homepage of usnipun Search for Posts by usnipun Add usnipun to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: usnipun YIM Screenname: usnipun
Post Reply:
Title (Optional):

Convert URLs: Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Email Notification: Notifies you by email every time there is a new post in this thread.
Deactivate smilies in this post.
Add Signature: Displays your signature in this post.

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: