News Register Control Panel Private Messages Members List Team Search News Posts About Us

Linux Advisory » Q & A - Discussions » Graphic / Wallpapers / Web Design » dreamimpact.com v2 Launched! » Hello Guest [login|register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Telos Telos is a Male
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 06-04-2003
Linux Distro: hmm....

Rating:
3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00

Level: 19 [?]
Experience Points: 18.893
Next Level: 22.851
3.958 point(s) of experience needed for next level

dreamimpact.com v2 Launched! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

Just thought to let you know that my personal website dreamimpact.com v2 has been launched today. I'm sorry for the lack of content since I was going to write articles and tutorials before the launch but I was real busy with other things but they are coming I promise. Next week will come multipage article of website usability in my point of view. So visit the site and let me know what you think of.

www.dreamimpact.com

08-17-2003 12:12 Send an Email to Telos Homepage of Telos Search for Posts by Telos Add Telos to your Buddy List Add Telos to your Contact List AIM Screenname: dreamimpactcom
Ravish Ravish is a Male
Administrator

Registration Date: 12-27-2002
Linux Distro: Redhat, Mandrake, Gentoo

Rating:
15 Votes - Average Rating: 8.13

Level: 29 [?]
Experience Points: 217.977
Next Level: 242.754
24.777 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

Nice design... your new sig is also nice.

www.gamingcell.com

08-17-2003 14:11 Send an Email to Ravish Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Ravi5h YIM Screenname: ravishahuja1
Nitin Nitin is a Male
Contributor

Registration Date: 07-24-2003
Linux Distro: red hat 8.0

Rating:
13 Votes - Average Rating: 6.69

Level: 21 [?]
Experience Points: 36.320
Next Level: 38.246
1.926 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

nice site mate...

Well for me life is very small and one time oppurtunity given to us by allmighty up above there so i want to make most of that so that after my death i keep living in peoples heart Wub

08-18-2003 06:40 Send an Email to Nitin Homepage of Nitin Search for Posts by Nitin Add Nitin to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: smart_ass_8_3
Heather Heather is a Female
Respected Member

Registration Date: 05-21-2003
Linux Distro: I'm OS neutral.

Rating:
9 Votes - Average Rating: 3.67

Level: 25 [?]
Experience Points: 83.071
Next Level: 100.000
16.929 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Very nice!

Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant

08-18-2003 20:55 Send an Email to Heather Search for Posts by Heather Add Heather to your Buddy List
Nitin Nitin is a Male
Contributor

Registration Date: 07-24-2003
Linux Distro: red hat 8.0

Rating:
13 Votes - Average Rating: 6.69

Level: 21 [?]
Experience Points: 36.320
Next Level: 38.246
1.926 point(s) of experience needed for next level

very very very nice......
Tongue

Well for me life is very small and one time oppurtunity given to us by allmighty up above there so i want to make most of that so that after my death i keep living in peoples heart Wub

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nitin on 08-19-2003 at 08:38.

08-19-2003 08:37 Send an Email to Nitin Homepage of Nitin Search for Posts by Nitin Add Nitin to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: smart_ass_8_3
kaplish kaplish is a Male
Triple As

Registration Date: 07-25-2003
Linux Distro: Linux Red hat

Rating:
6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00

Level: 18 [?]
Experience Points: 15.317
Next Level: 17.484
2.167 point(s) of experience needed for next level

its kool ! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

nice !

08-21-2003 10:52 Homepage of kaplish Search for Posts by kaplish Add kaplish to your Buddy List Add kaplish to your Contact List AIM Screenname: usnipun YIM Screenname: usnipun
Junior_Kama
Forum As

Registration Date: 10-11-2003
Linux Distro: Red Hat

Rating:
2 Votes - Average Rating: 8.00

Level: 11 [?]
Experience Points: 1.467
Next Level: 2.074
607 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Nice work Telos Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information

it has been well designed!!! n nice logo...

.::Junior_Kama::.
V i s h e n

10-12-2003 00:22 Send an Email to Junior_Kama Search for Posts by Junior_Kama Add Junior_Kama to your Buddy List
Kama Kama is a Male
Lord

Registration Date: 10-10-2003
Linux Distro: Red Hat

Rating:
3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.67

Level: 14 [?]
Experience Points: 5.334
Next Level: 5.517
183 point(s) of experience needed for next level

Superb... the site... You're really TELOS man!

Ishwon

10-12-2003 08:33 Send an Email to Kama Homepage of Kama Search for Posts by Kama Add Kama to your Buddy List
Telos Telos is a Male
Super Moderator

Rating:

thanx but the site is going down soon. It's going to be replaced by a smaller online resume of myself which was the original purpose of dreamimpact.com in the first place.

10-12-2003 10:11 Send an Email to Telos Homepage of Telos Search for Posts by Telos Add Telos to your Buddy List Add Telos to your Contact List AIM Screenname: dreamimpactcom
Heather Heather is a Female
Respected Member

Registration Date: 05-21-2003
Linux Distro: I'm OS neutral.

Rating:
9 Votes - Average Rating: 3.67

Level: 25 [?]
Experience Points: 83.071
Next Level: 100.000
16.929 point(s) of experience needed for next level

quote:
Originally posted by Telos
thanx but the site is going down soon. It's going to be replaced by a smaller online resume of myself which was the original purpose of dreamimpact.com in the first place.

That kind of sucks...

Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant

10-13-2003 19:29 Send an Email to Heather Search for Posts by Heather Add Heather to your Buddy List
Telos Telos is a Male
Super Moderator

Rating:

well I don't think it that way. I'm not so good writing tutorials or anything like that and writing them took too much of my time. I'm just concentrating to what I know best. The site will have a codezone section where people can download mostly PHP classes, functions, full software and in the future Java applications too. This way I can offer my stuff for people and in the same time a future employee can take a look at what I can do. Well...you'll see what the site has when I launch it and the launch date is not so far away anymore.

10-14-2003 11:17 Send an Email to Telos Homepage of Telos Search for Posts by Telos Add Telos to your Buddy List Add Telos to your Contact List AIM Screenname: dreamimpactcom
Post Reply:
Title (Optional):

Convert URLs: Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Email Notification: Notifies you by email every time there is a new post in this thread.
Deactivate smilies in this post.
Add Signature: Displays your signature in this post.

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: